Episode 71 - A Casual Conversation with The Cyber Mentor
The Cyber Mentor stops by to chat about business, getting into Infosec, and what he's doing to give back to the community.
Heath "The Cyber Mentor" Adams stops by to have a nice casual chat about how he got into infosec, what he's currently working on, and how he's giving back to the community in a rather novel way. Definitely someone I respect as a great up-and-comer in the industry, this was a fantastic discussion for sure.
Some links of interest:
- Website - https://www.thecybermentor.com/
- Company - https://tcm-sec.com/
- Discord - https://discord.gg/REfpPJB
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/thecybermentor
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/thecybermentor
- Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/thecybermentor
- Udemy - https://www.udemy.com/course/practical-ethical-hacking/
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Podcast Store: https://purplesquadsec.com/store
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com