Episode 64 - Fireside Chat with Tanya Janca
I sit down with Tanya Janca for a fireside chat about her new company, Security Sidekick
I'm trying a slightly different format for the next few episodes, and I'd appreciate any feedback you may have.
In this episode I sit down with the amazing Tanya Janca for a fireside chat about her new company, Security Sidekick. They seem to have some pretty ambitious goals, and I couldn't think of anyone better to help make those a reality.
Some links of interest:
- Tanya's Twitter: https://twitter.com/shehackspurple
- Tanya's Dev.to Profile: https://dev.to/shehackspurple
- Tanya's Blog: https://medium.com/@shehackspurple
- Tanya's YouTube Profile: https://www.youtube.com/shehackspurple
- Tanya's Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/shehackspurple
- Tanya's LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanya-janca
For Security Sidekick:
- Website: https://securitysidekick.dev
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SecSidekick
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3KyuI83jt0l14q8xyffC2A
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Podcast Store: https://purplesquadsec.com/store
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com