Episode 62 - #ginfosec with InfoSecSherpa - Empathy as a Service
Tracy "InfoSecSherpa" comes back for another #ginfosec episode to talk about Empathy as a Service
It's been long enough, and it's time for Tracy "InfoSecSherpa" to return for another #ginfosec episode! This time around we're going to talk about Empathy as a Service, a talk that she recently did at DerbyCon. Soft skills will get you everywhere, and Tracy has some great advice to share about a topic she's very passionate about.
Some links of interest:
- Tracy's Talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KILlp4KMIPA
- Tracy's OSINT-y Goodness Blog - medium.com/@InfoSecSherpa
- Tracy's Twitter - https://twitter.com/InfoSecSherpa
Want to reach out to the show? There's a few ways to get in touch!
- Purple Squad Security's Twitter: @PurpleSquadSec
- John's Twitter: @JohnsNotHere
- John's Mastodon: https://infosec.exchange/@JohnsNotHere
- Podcast Website: purplesquadsec.com
- Podcast Store: https://purplesquadsec.com/store
- Sign-Up for our Slack community: https://signup.purplesquadsec.com
Thanks for listening, and as always, I will talk with you all again next time.
Find out more at http://purplesquadsec.com